TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2018 6:12 PM

Ice Hockey Western Australia
Learn to play ice hockeyLEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY
Coaches cornerCOACHES CORNER


IHWA Player and Member Insurance

This National Policy provides Sports accident cover for individuals, clubs and associations within IHA. This covers appropriately registered players and includes officials and/or volunteers. Full policy details can be found on the IHA website

What to do if you get injured while on the ice.

  • Record the injury on the score sheet where possible
  • All injuries must be reported to the club secretary using the injury report form (IHA 14-17-9). The secretary will inform the IHA Office, WA State Secretary and SportsCover within thirty (30) days of occurrence.
  • Submit your online claim form from the SportsCover site to report the injury. Actual claims for payment can then be submitted at a later date but must be within thirty (30) days of treatment.
  • Treatment must take place within twelve ( 12 ) months of the injury occurring